- 04.04.2019Date Available
3 car garage
Property Description *
Very private custom home with views of the McDowell Mountains. This spacious home, just shy of 4000square feet includes 5BD/3.5BA – Master plus 2 bedrooms on one side of house and other two bedrooms on opposite side. These are true bedrooms with closets and privacy hallways. Formal living, dining and family rooms. Large open kitchen with granite counters and gas cooktop. The home has amazing views through butted glass to resort-style backyard and mountain views. Huge laundry room. Yard features flagstone patios, sparkling pool with waterfall, spa, putting green, kiva fireplace, BBQ kitchen with bar seating – even an outdoor shower. Unique gated neighborhood with sidewalks and basketball hoops! Very close to all neighborhood schools.
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.