- Free hold
Property Description *
Beautifully renovated townhouse in Tempe – new flooring throughout: hardwood-like floor in the common areas and new carpet in the bedrooms. The kitchen has been opened to living room and the ceiling raised and LED can lights provide ample lighting. New cabinets, quartz countertops, sink, faucet, disposal, newer appliances. All the wall texture was smoothed for contemporary finish. Both bedrooms have private bathrooms. Kohler toilets, new master shower, new vanities with quartz counters. Master has large double sink vanity. LED lighting throughout the home. Robust HVAC system with UV air purification system. In a great location – close to 101 and ASU campus but a very private feel.
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.