- Free hold
Quartz and granite counters
View of Camelback Mtn
Property Description *
Beautifully remodeled home in the heart of Phoenix. Kitchen has granite counters, stainless appliances, new cabinets and lighting. Gorgeous water-proof wood-look floors in the common areas. New carpet in the bedrooms. LED in-ceiling lighting and ceiling fans in each bedroom. New bathroom vanities with quartz and undermount sinks. Ceiling raised in master bath with floor-to-ceiling tiled shower. New entry door, interior doors, french doors with blinds built-in to backyard . Wood burning fireplace with gray brick. All interior walls smoothed for a modern look. No popcorn ceilings. New decora style light switches, dimmers, and electrical outlets throughout. Roof has a fresh coat of reflective to reduce the sun’s heat. Strong AC system. Too much too list! This one should go quick
- Air Conditioning
- TV Cable
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.